Sunday 15 May 2016

How to Drink Bottled Water

Before I start, there is something i want to say. If I'm not wrong, we had homework in English class. The homework was to write at least one procedural text on our blog. If so, then here is my first one:

How To Drink Bottled Water:

What You Need:
  • A bottle of water


Steps:
  1. Grab the bottle of water with your left hand.
  2. Place your right hand on the cap of the bottle, then grab it.
  3. Twist your right hand in a counter-clockwise direction until the lid is removed.
  4. Using your left hand, insert half of the mouth of the bottle into your mouth.
  5. Lift the bottle until the water inside of it starts to flow into your mouth. Drink as much as you need.
  6. Once finished, place the bottle on a flat surface.
  7. Replace the cap by twisting your hand in a counter-clockwise direction.


Congratulations! You have successfully drank bottled water. I hope this procedural text helped you. I also hope my instructions were clear enough for you to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment